SigmaTron International was founded in 1994 and is traded on the NASDAQ exchange under the symbol SGMA. We focus on companies who want highly customized service plus a scalable global manufacturing footprint.
We are a full service EMS provider with a network of manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, China and Vietnam that enables us to provide a wide range of nearshore and offshore manufacturing options. Our International Purchasing Office (IPO) in Taiwan combined with experienced procurement professionals at each facility ensure a highly competitive materials management strategy.
Diversified Market Expertise
We serve a diversified set of markets which include: appliance, consumer electronics, gaming, fitness, industrial electronics, medical/life sciences, semiconductor, telecommunications and automotive. Our quality certifications include ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 and AS9100D. We are also International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) registered.
Solutions Customized to Your Requirements
We are able to support virtually any low-to-high volume manufacturing requirement. Some of the solutions our customer base finds particularly attractive include:
- Manufacturing Migration – We work with your team to determine the best mix of services and labor market for your product and efficiently migrate production to our facility in that region
- Leading Edge NPI – Adjacent to Silicon Valley, our Union City, CA facility provides support for higher technology products needing a responsive turnaround partner with solid manufacturing expertise
- System Integration – We offer both U.S. and Mexico options for complex system level projects requiring robust systems for materials sourcing, configuration management and traceability
- China Domestic Support – It is less expensive to sell in China if you build in China. Our China facility has both the domestic license and efficient processes to provide a superior solution
- Legacy Technology Support – We provide high quality automated manufacturing solutions for older technology (through-hole) products.
- Product Development Support – Our Spitfire Controls Division provides product development engineering and system integration expertise to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in appliance and industrial applications.