The Set Up Mechanic & Wave Machine Operator team member is responsible for all parameters applicable to wave solder machine for Sigmatron International, Inc., Elk Grove Village Plant.
1. The team members are responsible for his/her quality.
2. The team member is responsible for all adjustments of all parameters applicable to wave solder operations that will produce a quality product
3. The team member is responsible for al daily, weekly, and monthly Preventative Maintenance.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred; understanding of the English language preferred.
Experience: Mechanical and Assembly experience
Special Abilities: Manual dexterity, knowledge of machines.
Training Time: Minimum – 60 days; Maximum – 90 days.
1. Standing over 50% of the time
2. A mask designed to prevent inhalation of Toxic Metallic Lead and Tin must be used.
3. Ability to lift 50 pounds.