Spitfire Controls enhances SigmaTron International’s portfolio of manufacturing service offerings by adding product development engineering expertise. The Spitfire team uses a shared development business model to engineer customer-owned products which may license some of Spitfire’s proprietary software. The engineering team is located in Elgin, IL.
Spitfire’s product development expertise includes:
- Software-driven controls
- Analog controls
- Micro-processor controls
- Switching power supplies
- Human interface user I/Os
- Variable speed drives for small frame motors
- Industrial design
Spitfire Controls provides a number of advantages not found in standalone product development firms including:
- Reduced time to product realization
- Design for manufacturability/testability expertise
- Significant expertise in the area of appliance control design and manufacturing
- Lowest total cost through a combination of design focus on minimal component count, competitively priced supply chain and efficient manufacturing operations
- Access to a global network of manufacturing facilities providing customized, high quality manufacturing solutions
More detailed information on Spitfire’s product development solutions is available at: www.spitfirecontrols.com.