Under the direction of the Manufacturing Supervisors, the assembler team member is responsible for all
aspects of the Production Processes.
1. Must be able to read, speak and understand English
2. Use a scanner or a keyboard to input the information required on Tango scanning system.
3. Follow verbal and written instructions to build, de-panel, insert/placement of components, preform components using various hand tools from pliers to screwdrivers.
4. Must be able to stand for a duration of 4 hrs to work depending on job assignment.
5. Any other duty your manager assigns.
1. Report quality discrepancies to the department group leader or supervisor for correction.
2. Report damaged and non-conforming material to the department group leader or supervisor for
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Experience: 6 months to 1 year preferred
Special Abilities: Computer knowledge, basic math skills
Training Time: 1 week
Environmental Demands: Able to stand and lift 35 lbs. Able to stoop, squat and raise arms to
pick parts from upper and lower shelves.
1. Computer knowledge comparable to position.
2. Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
3. Ability to work in a team environment.
ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS: Warehouse/Production conditions.