Under the direction of the Test Group Leader and Test Engineering Manager, the electronic technician (ET) team member is responsible for analyzing and repairing electronic circuit board assemblies.
• The candidate must have experience in analyzing and repairing electronic circuit board assemblies down to the component level using multi-meters, scopes and various other types of test equipment and written test procedures.
• The candidate must be able to read and understand electronic circuit schematics and wiring diagrams.
• The candidate must be able to learn and understand the operation of customer supplied test fixtures and be able to teach and guide testers through the test process.
• The candidate must have a working knowledge of personal computers and software including Windows, MS Word and Excel.
• The candidate must present a professional appearance at all times and be able to interface with customer engineers during the setup and maintenance of test fixtures and also provide information about issues with test fixtures.
• Candidate must have a certificate of training in electronics from an accredited school, Associate’s degree in electronic technology or 3-5 years current experience in the repair of electronic circuit assemblies. Military experience is acceptable.
• Candidates must have an understanding and experience in using normal test equipment.
• Candidates must have basic knowledge of personal computers and how they operate.
• Candidates must speak, read and understand English.
• To stop the testing of assemblies if anomalies exist during the test process.
• Order replacement programmers, modules or parts for test fixtures.
Education: Certificate of training in electronics from an accredited school, Associate’s degree in electronic technology or 3-5 years current experience.
Experience: 1 year
Special Abilities: None
Training Time: 1 month
Environmental Demands: Must be able to sit for long periods of time and be able to lift 25 pounds