Under the direction of the Manufacturing Supervisors, the wave machine operator is responsible for Set-up and all parameters applicable to wave solder machine and all aspects of the Production Processes.
1. The wave machine operator is responsible for his/her line and will be held accountable for the quality of the boards.
2. The wave machine operator is responsible for adjustments to wave solder operations.
3. The wave machine operator is responsible for scheduled Preventive Maintenance.
4. Must be able to read and understand English
5. Use a scanner or a keyboard to input the information required on Tango scanning system.
6. Must be able to visually inspect assemblies and components prior to going in and out of the Wave Machine.
7. Must be able to load boards into the wave machines.
8. Must be able to stand for duration of 4 hours periodically to work depending on job assignment.
9. Any other duty your manager assigns.
1. Stop the line and report quality discrepancies to the supervisor for correction.
2. Stop the line and report damaged and non-conforming material to the supervisor for disposition.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Experience: 6 months to 1 year preferred
Special Abilities: Computer knowledge, basic math skills
Training Time: Minimum-60 days; Maximum-90 days.
Environmental Demands: Able to stand and lift 50 lbs. Able to stoop, squat and raise arms to pick parts from upper and lower shelves.
1. Computer knowledge comparable to position.
2. Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
3. Ability to work in a team environment.
4. Soldering skills a plus.
1. Warehouse/Production conditions.
2. A mask designed to prevent inhalation of Toxic Metallic Lead and Tin must be used.